NAGICO Dominica recently collaborated with the Ministry of Health for a week of activities to commemorate Caribbean Wellness Month. The week of activities included a medical fair at their Branch office in Roseau, allowing several clients and non-clients to get a free health check up.
• Fruit Day – in which all fruit snacks were consumed
• Water Day – On that day everyone drank more or only water
• Gym Day - All staff were required to spend at least one hour working out at the gym.
• Walkathon – Members of staff participated in an afternoon walk
• Medical Fair/ Health Day – Outside the office a NAGICO tent was pitched and nurses from the Dominica Nurses Association offered their services to provide free health screening from 9am to 12 noon for clients and the general public. Some of the health tests performed included cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension.